For the most part, this is a good thing. Being able to set your working hours, to dictate the way you work and when you work and getting to spend time doing something you love can all contribute to a much happier and healthier lifestyle on the whole.
In fact, it’s a starting point for improving overall health. At the same time though, this type of lifestyle also brings with it its own challenges. And because very few people live the same lifestyle you do, that means you’re going to be somewhat ‘on your own’ when it comes to finding advice on how to manage this work/life balance.
- Working From Home: The Possible Health Benefits
- Digital Nomad? Or Digital Homebody
- How to Work: Setting Up Your Set-Up
- Setting Up a ‘Mobile Command Center’
- Some Health Tips for Working at a Computer
- Discipline and Structure
- Hypothesis Testing
- Revenue Streams
- Your Personal Life
- And so much more…